Thursday, February 13, 2014

How to Get Ready for a Bikini Competition High Intensity Interval Training, Total Body Workout .





First I am going to start with a low impact version of the high knees movement. I am just going to bring my leg up and bring your hands to the opposite side knee. Make sure that your core is tight while you do the movement. For a higher impact you do this. Alright, next I am going to do some pushups.

 As you can see I have my knees touching the floor. If you are strong enough and you can do them without your knees touching, that is fine. Unfortunately I am not quite there yet. We are really working on chest and triceps here with this push up movement. Alright next I am going to do a plie squat jack or a squat jumping jack. Alright next I am going to do a squat with a medicine ball. When I squat down I drive through my heels and jump up with the medicine ball. This movement works the core, legs and shoulders. Squat down keep your butt back and back straight and jump up. This exercise is a ladder heisman move. That is going to focus on the abs and legs.

For this exercise I am doing mountain climbers. There are two different ways, the low impact which I am going to do first. Then the higher impact.


On this exercise we are doing lunges, she will be doing lunges without weights. As you get better at lunges, you can add weights to get a better workout. This will work your quads and hamstrings. Let's do fifteen. What I am doing is pushing off my heels. I like to keep my hands together when I lunge to keep my balance. There's ten. Five move. Almost there. Come on finish strong.

So on this one I am doing plank punches. Then I will be doing side plank punches. This will work your abs. You get in the plank position. Come up punch, switch arms so you get your shoulders in there as well. Tighten your core, so it works your abs and obliques. I will show you how it looks. You can also come down here and do side punches. As you get better at it you can lift your leg up and keep it in front of you. It really works your core more. As you can tell I am getting tired because these are hard.
Alternate back and forth, and that is a great move for your abs.

Thanks for Watching Real Fitness Reviews. We are just showing you a few tips and tricks to get ready for obviously bikini. And also tighten up the core and everything else you need to work on as well. Stay tuned we will do another episode soon.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment